.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Saturday, November 29, 2003 AD

This site, I admit, is grateful to a some influences. Random Thoughts of a Young Conservative Lutheran and Fearsom Pirate would be the Lutheran blog influences, so much so, I call them friends. Then there is my fairly young life as a Lutheran (I celebrated my fourth year as a Lutheran this past Reformation Day.) My nondenominational charismatic parents, who I love dearly and without their knowing, probably prepared me not only to withstand this world but accelerated my becoming Lutheran. Now before I continue any further, clarification is neccessary on some points. Lutherans say from the third article explanation "...I cannot by my own reason or strength believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord, or come to Him;..." Combine this with the wonderful doctrine of vocation and you get me. My parents did their vocation as given by God and the Holy Spirit brought me this far through others and their vocations. Finally, there is my lovely (hot) wife, who is my Unspeakable Joy and Tangible Peace.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home