.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, April 25, 2004 AD

DEAD VETERANS ARE NOT ABOVE CRITICISM!

Well my best friend is pissed-off at me. For my “rude” comments of the dead on 24APR2004 entry.

I don’t believe the dead are above criticism. Matter of fact, don’t we all at some point speak ill of the dead (especially referring to history)?

I also don’t believe if you have served your country in an honorable manner that you are above criticism as well (this includes myself).

What I don’t understand is why he banned my wife from commenting? Have you banned others, too, Dan?

|