.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Thursday, April 22, 2004 AD

The fucking french have invaded the U.S.!

This morning I was told that the fucking french were to visit the lab that I work part time at. I told my director: “We had better get some tampons!” He laughed and told me to behave. And I did – reluctantly. We had to cover up our military shit with a heavy black cloth to hide it from the fucking french invaders. They arrived at about 0945. A day of infamy.

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home