.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004 AD

I have added even more blogs to my LCMS blog roll: Lutheran Photojournalist (Strong Kung Fu for a girl!) AND Pastor Joel Brondos (Yet Another Kung Fu Master) courtesy of Pastor McCain (Kung Fu Master) of WORLD Magazine.

I used to have a subscription to WORLD before I was a Lutheran (<1999) and up until I got laid off from Cessna Aircraft Co. in March 2003. As a matter of fact, it was a magazine of choice in my non-denominational family growing up. I really did enjoy that magazine. I knew Dr. Gene Veith was Lutheran from a vocation conference at Trinity Lutheran Church, Norman, OK (Strong Kung Fu taught here by a Kung Fu Master and Kung Fu Master in training) in 2001(?). But did not know there were so many other Lutherans at that magazine. WORLD magazine rules!

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home