.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004 AD

I remember this cool toy as a kid. And it did this. It was my first programmable toy (from my Dad, you rule!) that my Star Wars action figures (Darth Vader AND Boba Fett rule) would take a ride in.

The earliest toys I remember were from the Philippines: a stuffed Ronald McDonald AND an 18" Godzilla with nuclear fire breath (plastic sleeve) when you pulled a lever on the back.

Godzilla rules!

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home