.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Thursday, April 29, 2004 AD



I thought these pictures were funny - old news but funny. I got them from a future brother-in-law Nick Cordt.

Don't get me wrong, I am NOT happy with Bush (I did vote for him) and the GWII (War on Terrorism, Axis of "Evil", whatever). However, I do believe it would be WORSE with Gore. My Wisdom and Beauty of Princess Leia and I don't even care for Kerry - mainly because of his abortion (another "dirty" word among the world) platform.

We could put up with a lot of sh_t (more taxes, bigger goverment, soft economy, even wars we don't like) BUT it boils down for us to this: Who has the pro-life (another "dirty" word even among some "Christians") platform?

|