.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, May 16, 2004 AD

The Good...
...Pennsy is back! I never did remove him from my blog roll. Postmodernists and contemporary worship advocates watch out. He's kinder and nicer than I.

The Bad...
...Fearsome Pirate is MIA. This was brought to my attention by my best friend Dan the Geologist. I hope Josh is just taking a break.

The Ugly...
...after the lectures by Rev. Dr. Eckardt, my wife, myself and Dan the Geologist went to Pr. Brockman's for some homemade dark beer and brats. Dan repeated (and is worth repeating): THE LITURGY IS NOT ADIAPHORA. I would repeat: All Scirptures are to be interpreted in the light of Christ. That's ALL Scripture. But that's NOT the ugly...

...at the get together I didn't have any casserole just beer and brats. Dan accused me of being a heathen for not having casserole. : - )

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home