.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Friday, May 21, 2004 AD

My Punk Ass Brother...

... I have a little brother and his name is Jason P. Olson. We are very close though separated from many miles. He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He loves to do extreme sh_t. This past early Spring he e-mailed my wife and I that he crashed and burned (and broke some bones showing off in the ski slopes. (I don't remember which ski resort.) My wife in all her concern and kindness replies with a book-letter. I sent him a reply as well: Dumbass. I love you Jason!

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home