.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Friday, June 25, 2004 AD

Pastor Paul T. McCain (Another Kung Fu Master) OR Cyberbrethren AND Pastor Joel Brondos (Yet Another Kung Fu Master) OR Collarbones...

...remind us that it is the anniversary of our Augburg Confessions! He also reminded us of the LCMS's anniversary as well a while back. These compendium of books were influencial in my becoming Lutheran almost 5 years ago. It is truly by grace that I am saved and NOT by any works that I do. This is most certainly true. I can never express my gratitude FROM the life of Law-Gospel-Law.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home