.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Thursday, July 29, 2004 AD

T.S. History...

...my adopted father is Swedish, hence "Olson". My adopted mother is German, hence my stubborness (WRT the German Proverb: "Stubborness is the Energy of Fools"). You would have to ask my buddy, where "Jew" came from (the good times at the University Lutheran Center at Wichita State Univ. is a start) "The Largest Filipino on Earth" was first bestowed to me at Bethany College in Little Sweden when I was preparing for a military competition.

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede - the Lutheran Blog @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home