.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004 AD

From my pastor for new households (we are here)…

…Bad excuse for NOT giving an offering – I’m saving up for the wedding, figuring out where my spouse and I will live – this dive will not do! – and still paying off school bills. And my car is about to give up the ghost. I have every intention of supporting the church regularly once two of us are on our feet and have our budget under control. But not now, please!

…Good reason FOR giving an offering – The changes in my life have been awesome – and wonderful. I always wondered what it would be like, not just to belong to a family, but to start a family. I thank God for this person, and for the future that I know God will bless. From the start, this family will act like part of God’s family, and we will find a way to contribute financially.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home