.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, August 01, 2004 AD

Hmmm...

...when My Tangible Peace, My Unspeakable Joy, My Equal OR the Wisdom and Beauty of Princess Leia (Strong Kung Fu for a girl!) OR Journalistic Jargon OR My Hot Blonde Wife! ran her "Edited Copy" blogsite a while back, I helped her with Mary Kay (cult) set up. It turns out that one of you guys and I don't know which one of you contacted her about a beauty concern. Is it you? Or you? My Tangible Peace, My Unspeakable Joy, My Equal OR the Wisdom and Beauty of Princess Leia (Strong Kung Fu for a girl!) OR Journalistic Jargon OR My Hot Blonde Wife! will NOT tell me who it was EVEN when I beg (and I do alot of that! "Can I go to the Big Boy Toy Show?", "Can I go to the Beer Fest?", "Can I hang out with Dan?", etc.). If I ever find out who it was I will totally make fun of you!

Update: My Tangible Peace, My Unspeakable Joy, My Equal OR the Wisdom and Beauty of Princess Leia (Strong Kung Fu for a girl!) OR Journalistic Jargon OR My Hot Blonde Wife! just told me that one of my four guesses was correct. BUT she still won't tell me who!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home