.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Monday, August 09, 2004 AD

I love My Tangible Peace, My Unspeakable Joy, My Equal OR the Wisdom and Beauty of Princess Leia (Strong Kung Fu for a girl!) OR Journalistic Jargon OR My Hot Blonde Wife!...

...and she loves me. This morning I was helping her go through her morning routine, I asked her if she was going to watch "13 into 30" with her friend Christine. "It's '13 Going On 30'" was her gentle correction, "It's not a math problem dear Swede." Sh_t, only if they (women) were that easy!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home