.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, August 15, 2004 AD

Okay...

...so I screwed up in suggesting to the guys AVP. I was deceived! It was totally lame! Not even in the same league as the other Alien or Predator movies. We should have seen Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle and Dan, the Geologist (Strong Kung Fu - can break rocks!) would NOT have these options. (Plot summary so well put by Dan: They get high, they get the munchies, they go to White Castle.) My bad. And for that Dan, the Geologist put me on "Double Secret Probation: Kool Aid" I deserve that one.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home