.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Monday, August 09, 2004 AD

You know...

...Roman Catholic women may have been the author of casserole dishes BUT Lutheran women certainly are the perfector of casserole dishes.

Thank you to all the Lutheran Ladies of Immanuel Evangelical LCMS for providing food to My Tangible Peace, My Unspeakable Joy, My Equal OR the Wisdom and Beauty of Princess Leia (Strong Kung Fu for a girl!) OR Journalistic Jargon OR My Hot Blonde Wife! and me during her surgery recovery.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home