.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Friday, September 17, 2004 AD

The City of Wichita and it's Police Department...

...have completed negotiations for a 3 year contract. The police were crying ("My pussy hurts!") about a provision that the COW wanted: random drug tests (which won't begin until next summer). I didn't know that they weren't doing random drug tests, so when all the times I am not at home and my wife has to rely on an officer for help, how the FUCK do I know (or not) that the officer helping my wife isn't all hopped up? I already have an authority problem with law officers, and now you're telling me I might be dealing with some FUCKING pothead! Sort of reminds me of the labor union at Cessna, they were crying that it was an "invasion of privacy". FUCK YOU Wichita Police Department!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home