.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Thursday, October 14, 2004 AD

I couldn't believe it...

...the guy from the research lab I work for, the guy who I competed for a full-time position back in June, the guy who claimed to have more experience than I, the guy who plays games most of the time instead of work on experiments, the guy who sets a bad example for the younger students can't even understand algebra, fractions, percentages, solutions or dilutions! How frustating is that?!? More later, I need to pick-up Erica from her grad class.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home