.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Saturday, October 16, 2004 AD

National LSF in St Louis 2002!

I had mention that our church helped Erica & I go to the last LSF gathering. I don't think we'll make it this year. My best friend, Dan Sellers, I'll came out with us - a long & enjoyable road trip. I don't know if he's in this picture. Maybe you can find him? Can you find us?

We (actually Erica) provided a report for all the Wichita Lutheran churches as a way of expressing our thanks. If I can find it, I'll post it.

If you were there, maybe you'll remember, the guest speaker, Pr. Todd Wilken (Kung Fu Master with Strong Kung Fu skills), from Issues, Etc. (Strong Kung Fu)
, and the theme, "Walking in the Shadow of the Cross". I am glad Kieschnick (Weak Kung Fu Master) didn't show his face. Erica & I would have walked out - and I would have said something not nice. BTW, Pr. Wilken is a big fan of Tarantino as well!

Or to try your memory more...
I was the guy who asked Dr. Art Just (Kung Fu Master with Strong Kung Fu skills) at the LSF 2000 gathering, during the Q&A time, after his lecture on "Music Expressing Theology": "Is there a connection between Country Music & the Occult?" Everyone laughed. That was me, the Terrible Swede, unabashedly & not ashamed. I am very vocal, even to this day. I am not a polictical person.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home