.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, October 17, 2004 AD

We didn't make it to church...

...this morning because I'm sick. I got a congested nose, sneezing & coughing along with a sore throat. Erica is taking care of me. With some unexpected free time, I was able to finish a book that I've been pecking at: Getting into the Formula of Concord by Eugen F. Klug & Otto F. Stahlke. This completes the trio that I referred to here.

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede - the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home