.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Monday, November 29, 2004 AD

One year anniversary of The Terrible Swede...

...is today! Here's's my first post. Sometime over the Thanksgiving weekend I busted a thousand profile views.

The first review was from Dan, the Geologist:


My best friend now has a blog. You know, calling it "Fearsome Viking" will not endure him to anyone in the Lutheran blogsphere. It is an obvious ripoff from Josh's "Fearsome Pirate". Come up with another title dude. Maybe he should call it "Raving Frenchman"... Other than that, it looks like a good start.


The second review was from Josh (AKA Fearsome Pirate):


November 30, 2003
He can neither spell correctly nor come up with an original name. Such is the way of things, I suppose, and I guess I appreciate the homage. Keep your eye on this one: The best Lutherans are always converts from other denominations. Might I suggest "Raving Swede?" Or how about "Jewish Madness?" Better yet, "On a Jew and His Lies!"
- posted by Josh @ 7:36 PM
Dare you oppose my holy oracles? (0) | Trackback (0)

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home