.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 AD

So Dan, the Geologist (Strong Kung Fu - can break rocks!) OR Random Thoughts of a Confessional Lutheran is on this health kick...

...and I have this temporary - I said temporary - aversion to health kick. I just don't know when this temporary will end. Here's how I got the title "The Largest Filipino on Earth" the first time:
While in my second year at Bethany College, in Little Sweden, KS, in 1997, I trained for a machine gun competition. I ran two miles with a 50 pound backpack on the track & practiced shooting by night, all the while studying Calc 3, Diffy-Q, Linear & U-Phy2 by day.

The second time the title came my way was this:
I used to be an aircraft mechanic for one the greatest aircraft companies in the world. I also used to be an aircraft mechanic in the Air Force and Air National Guard. Those vocations required not a little strength. Then I went avionics with the Air Guard and my lay-off from my civilian job gave me, IMHO, a change for the better, non-destructive inspection (NDI). These vocations require not a little thought.
So combo my new vocations with the effects of beer and my irrestible black leather La-Z Boy - I'm doomed! I tell you, I'm doomed!

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede - the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home