.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Friday, November 12, 2004 AD

Your hand has been replaced by a rubber stamp. What does it say?...

...is the question on my profile. "Dumbass!" And my "holy" quest would be to stamp everyone, starting with me! was my answer but if everyone's a dumbass then no one's a dumbass. So I changed it to: "Dumbass!" And my "holy" quest would be to stamp everyone except me, starting with you!

BTW, I'll be adding many new Ludderans to the blogroll soon!

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede - the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home