.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Thursday, December 16, 2004 AD

This one’s dedicated to OleLuth777@aol.com! I called myself YoungLutheran666@GoingToHell.Com. Gather ‘round and listen up!

OleLuth777: I find your comments terrifying.
YoungLuth666: That's why I am called the Terrible Swede.

OleLuth777: but you have formed and opinion and for you it is the only one.
YoungLuth666: Of course, the question is how many opinions am I expected to have? Or better, everyone has an opinion (bias), which one's the best opinion (bias) to live with?

OleLuth777: Also, I don't want your answer (as I tell my Sunday School Class), you just need to be able to know the answers in your heart,
YoungLuth666: Are you a Pietist Lutheran? "Heart" language? A charismatic Lutheran? That's not familiar Lutheran lingo, even for my wife.

OleLuth777: 1. Have you come to a place in your spiritual life where you know for certain that if you were to die today you would go to heaven, or is that something you are still working on?
YoungLuth666: Umm... this isn't even Lutheran language. You said you didn't want to mention your source for your questions - perhaps it was infected with non-Lutheran theology. Don't you remember the 2nd Article of the Creed and its meaning? Maybe you should review it. Lutherans don't believe in Do-It-Yourself salvation.

OleLuth777: 2. Suppose that you were to die today and stand before God and He asked, "Why should I let you into my heaven?" What would you say? If you want my answers I will gladly give them.
YoungLuth666: I find this question very disturbing on your part.
Since when was salvation dictated by what I do?
Again, are you infected with non-Lutheran theology?

OleLuth777: Remember what you reap on this earth so you reap in heaven or hell as the case may be. I know that is in the Gospel, but I don't feel like finding the reference.
YoungLuth666: I used to be a charismatic Christian before I became a Lutheran. You sound more like that than a Lutheran. What are you?

OleLuth777: Good Luck with growing in faith...
YoungLuth666: "Good Luck"? Since when was our faith based on chance or fate?

OleLuth777: God will be so proud of you. He loves you always and unconditional, but like a parent he is not always pleased with our actions.
YoungLuth666: What makes you think that God isn't proud of me? He sees what you don't. He isn't always pleased your action, words, and thoughts.

YoungLuth666: And I terrify you? I think you are confusing your Sunday School class, at best, and terrifying them, at
worst.

Living peacefully with my wife and God,

Ron OLSON
YoungLutheran666@GoingToHell.Com
www.terribleswede.blogspot.com

BTW: my wife (www.editedcopy.blogspot.com), a
Lutheran since birth, is wondering what kind of
Lutheran you are for asking (using) such non-Lutheran
questions and phrases?

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home