.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 AD

WTF is that red ribbon on Google?...

...It's for World AIDS Day. Now in my pre-Erica days I would say nasty things about homosexuals and those with AIDS. One time when we were courting, we went to a function when she was working for the Sedgwick County Health Department (she had to do a report on World AIDS Day). There we were in a liberal Jewish synagogue in the midst of maybe a hundred people with AIDS. Was I freaked out. "Please don't touch me" to "Touch me or Erica and I will kick your 'consummating' ass" was pulsing through my brain. It was there I saw the innocents. Those were the little babies, little children. They had to suffer the consequences of their parents. Or worse those who got the disease from blood transfusions - not the druggies though! My eyes were opened that evening. Too bad it had to end horribly. I started noticing the gays and lesbos first holding hands and then kissing. I had had enough! I told Erica, "Get whatever info you need now. We're leaving."

She has enhanced my pathetic life.

- posted by Ron OLSON, the Terrible Swede - the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog @

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home