.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Monday, January 17, 2005 AD

It is stupifying (one of my favorite Disturbed songs)...

...Going to church to be "active" or pressing people to be "active" in order to participate (read Purpose-Driven fecal matter) is a sign that the true purpose of the church is missed. "Active" church people often prevent people needing church from getting to worship. If faith or worship is based on "activeness" then I may be in plenty trouble. I do not enter a church to be "active": I go to worship. Any activity I pursue is to prune back the attempts by the "active" to place new law in the church. I am sick of active people. Go to your jobs, your vocations. Don't change sound teaching.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home