.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 AD

Imitation Milk...

...brings us Star Wars: Episode 3 - A Lost Hope.

My favorites of this parody:

EPT 1138 and Padme - hehehe.

"You're pure dag, nasty evil." Kenobi to Anakin, "It's just a fact."

Master Yoda, "Now screwed, we all will be."

The Best
Palpatine
(passes his plans for the DEATH STAR to The Dark Lord of the Sith): "I've been working on this for some time."
Lord Vader (pause): A boobie?

Master Yoda chugging a beer.

I got the link from Mr. Jason Evans. Thanks. I don't know if he's Lutheran (strong kung-fu) or Baptist (weak kung-fu). Maybe he could enlighten me.

|

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the link, Ron. For the record, I am ex-Baptist and currently LCMS. I plan on staying here for a while.

    By Blogger Jason, at 2/17/2005 9:45 AM  

  • My favorite.

    "The helmet is chafing my eyebrows!"

    and

    "The Deathticle"

    By Blogger Jason, at 2/17/2005 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home