.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 AD

Dear Family & Friends,

Thank you for your prayers. I got the full-time job as a non-destructive aircraft technician with the wage I am happy with - they respected my education and experience (better than I started at Cessna by $5 as certified aircraft mechanic years ago.)

And they agreed to let me finish out the semester so I don't have to take my math classes over again.

Praise God! Thank you, again, for your prayer and thoughts!

|

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home