.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 AD

So I got my annual culture...

...event early. I'm good for another year. I liked Rossini and Tchaichovski - you can't go wrong with pieces from them. I just didn't care that much for the Cello Concerto. It was gay. (Whatever happened to when there was a male performer, you'd see a female giving the flowers. Or vice versa, a female performer, recieves flowers from a male.) Any way, I just thought there was too much ad lib. And reminded me of my non-denominational charismatic days of "free music and worship."

Thanks to this man for the tickets.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home