.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 AD

So the Master of Lutefisk...

...brings you more ways to invade the blogsphere. Feel free to peruse and leave comments on what you think. I give you these in order of creation:

Terrible Swede - the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog: my master piece blog.
Swedish Coffee - What the Terrible Swede drinks. It's actually where I would post longer maybe stronger things. Proceed with caution.
The Flying Dala Horse - The Terrible Swede takes a ride. Can't remember if the site still makes jet noises but my original intent was for this to be my aviaion-love site. Recently, I met one of the test pilots, Mr. Doug Shane, of Spaceship One. I'll post his picture and autograph there someday.
Purpose Driven Drinking - this a team blog of Lutherans with a common interest: beer. I still cannot believe I got that URL!
Ufda - is to Swedish as "Doh!" is to American. I want to capture some Swedish humor from my grandparents and parents.
The Swede Smell of Lutefisk - Where I hope to share some recipes of the swedish sort.
The Swedish Sled - A place I'd share my love for Toyota products, especially my Celica and Tacoma - I'm waiting for them to "officially" join the aviation world!
Darth Swede - Where I'd share my appreciation of the villians of Star Wars and I'd tell of my Star Wars collection that's in storage and in dire need of update.
Ronald R. Olson - my online resume. Check it out!
Finally, Here We Stand - I'm only a contributor (not the creator) and a bad one at it. But this place is deep on theology (Lutheran). A great place to learn!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home