.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 AD

At A Previous Poker Game...

...where my brother-in-law, Nick, was the host, this odd conversation transpired:

Nick: "Have you guys tried the K-Y Warming Gel?"
Terrible Swede: "No, have you? We only have the regular."
Virgin of Fireworks: "What warming gel?"
Nick: "Hold on. Let me go get it."
(Short time later, Nick shows his little bottle of K-Y Warming Gel and begins to pass the bottle.)
T.S.: "Whoa! No, thanks @#$%*!"
V of F: "Let me see that."
T.S.: "Virgin of Fireworks, don't touch that! No!"
V of F (inspecting bottle): "Interesting."
Nick: "That deserves a drink."
T.S.: "Agreed!"

Happy Birthday Tonya (sister of my wife, Erica)!

|

3 Comments:

  • So, where does one get this stuff??
    ;oP

    By Blogger Sarah, at 7/07/2005 2:06 PM  

  • Disgustingly, usually in the same stores you'd buy groceries in.

    By Blogger Mrs. T. Swede, at 7/07/2005 6:12 PM  

  • Weird. I just got an ad for this stuff from walmart when I went shopping. It was a little flier in my bag. Odd that it would be here on your blog too. Maybe the gods of KY are telling me something. :Yuck:

    By Blogger Devona, at 7/07/2005 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home