.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 AD

The Ukrainian Lutheran Church...

...home page is here. I can't figure out why they are not in fellowship with us (LCMS). They are in fellowship with ELS and WELS. I did notice they have a link to the Lutheran Heritage Foundation, which I love. Anyway, I think their sight is interesting.

And here's their cemetary. I can't get my Firefox to load the English correctly.

Check 'em out.

|

2 Comments:

  • I've been asked to make sure all Lutheran BLOG sites are aware of, and are promoting, a great new book out from Concordia Publishing Company. Thank you.

    Here it is:

    http://www.cph.org/concordia

    By Blogger defensor1517, at 7/30/2005 1:39 PM  

  • Thanks for mentioning their site. I read through their history and it sounds like ties were created long ago. David Jay Webber is a good pastor and great resource. He maintains many sites. Check them out here: http://www.angelfire.com/ny4/djw/

    By Blogger TKls2myhrt, at 8/01/2005 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home