.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 AD

Another "Fecal" Load of Lutheran Blogs...

...are again upon us. I will update my blogroll accordingly but the ultimate Lutheran directory is here. I think the oldest Lutheran blogs may be Mr. Chris Jones (December 2001), the Fearsome Pirate (March 2002), and Pastor Clint Schnekloth (July 2002). Anyone care to challenge me on this? (BTW, Dan the Geologist is my "Blog Father".)

|

6 Comments:

  • Hey there. FWIW, barukatash.com, as you note in your side column, has disappeared. Long gone. Dead.

    nonefortheworse.baltiblogs.com/ has taken its place. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Brian D., at 8/16/2005 11:45 AM  

  • What constitutes a blogfather?

    By Blogger Rev. Alex Klages, at 8/16/2005 4:48 PM  

  • Thanks, Brian. I'll update my blogroll accordinly. I like to keep "dead" blogs so I'll keep your old one.

    By Blogger The Terrible Swede, at 8/16/2005 5:45 PM  

  • Pr. Klages, a blog father is, someone encourages you to get into blogging.

    Sellers blog father would most likely be, Fearsome Pirate (Josh S.).

    Don't you have a blog? Who would your blog father be?

    By Blogger The Terrible Swede, at 8/16/2005 5:53 PM  

  • Neal at Yeah (http://truth4u2.blogspot.com/) joined the blogsphere in May 2002, and he's probably the oldest of the WELS bloggers.

    By Blogger RandomDan, at 8/16/2005 8:20 PM  

  • Barukatash.com, my old blog, went live in the beginning of 2001. Granted, I wasn't in the Lutheran fold then, but I was close!

    By Anonymous Brian D., at 8/16/2005 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home