.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 AD

Dear Pastor Borghardt

Please forgive me for my rude and distasteful post that occured Saturday evening, August 27th, 2005. In my anger, I expressed my frustration and sinned by violating the Eighth Commandment toward you. The post has been removed at my blog and removed by the moderator at Here We Stand (HWS).

I am courtesy copying my own pastor, the other pastors who are concerned, the creators of the Lutheran Carnival, Stan Lemon (admin of Higher Things) and Josh Strodtbeck (creator/moderator of HWS).

I will post this email at my main blog and Here We Stand, where the infractions occurred. This email has been edited by my wife.

Mea Culpa,
Ron Olson the Terrible Swede

|

1 Comments:

  • Ron,

    I cannot thank you enough for both the email and the public apology. Take comfort, your sins are forgiven.

    I'm sorry that I didn't respond to your question on my blog directly. I didn’t intend for it to be taken as some sort of snub. I thought that Madre (Sandra Ostapowich) had answered your question sufficiently. Please forgive me for the misunderstanding.

    By Anonymous Rev. George F. Borghardt III, at 8/28/2005 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home