.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Monday, September 12, 2005 AD

Happy 25th Birthday...

...to my lovely wife. I am so thankful for you. I do not deserve you. Twenty five years ago you came into this world and God brought you to me as my tangible peace, my unspeakable joy, my equal.

|

1 Comments:

  • Thank you, Ron. You mean more to me than words could ever say! And just having you as my husband is the best birthday gift God could have given me.

    By Blogger Mrs. T. Swede, at 9/12/2005 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home