.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 AD

I Couldn't Take Any More...

...as you may know from the LOML (Love of My Life - thanks Pr. Aardvark for the acronym!) that I was on jury duty and experienced justice as a juror for the first time. (I'll blog more about this later.) There were twelve of us jurors for a criminal trial of theft and burglary - 10 women, 1 girlie man (I had no clue you could get a professorship in Physical Ed!) and me.

During one of the breaks, I usually am reading or doing homework, the ladies of the group start talking. Knowing no boundaries they talked about everything "girlie": dresses, babies, etc. I couldn't take it! I couldn't take it anymore! I asked the bailiff if I could leave after explaining they were talking "girlie" talk and she said yes. So I went into the hallway to read - ahh quiet!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home