.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 AD

The Five Facts of El Terrible...

1. I am an underwear model. (No surprise to those that were on the Lutheran chat last nite.)
2.
I've had 3 college semester of Russian from a gay prof from Yale, 1 year of Russian in high school and several refresher courses.
3. My middle name is french (fuck the french) and I choose it. The room is spinning.
4. I have placed second in many chess tournaments for not listening to those that coached me: 2nd in Colorado 6A (that's the Big Dogs to you) high school (our team still took first); 2nd in many military tournaments in the US Air Force and KS Air National Guard (usually losing to those guys that wear those faggotty white uniforms); and 2nd to a guy that I've previously beaten (in the same tourney) - he won by a half a point - this was at a coffee house in Little Sweden (that's Lindsborg, KS, to you). Lesson: Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out. (translation: play with no mercy.)
5. I have a blond hair on my left forearm (the true cause of my turrets syndrome) and my lovely wife reminds me of it everyday.

Thanks for the tag, Kung Fu Master Aardvark. I will continue this silly game by tagging Dr. CPA, the Kung Fu Masters In-Training Michael and Tim, John the Patent Lawyer, Kung Fu Master McCain, and Kung Fu Master Borghardt.

|

4 Comments:

  • Okay, so everyone knows that Ron's first fact is really fiction. (I'm probably the only one who can stand to see him in his underwear, being his wife and all.) He and I were watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night.

    Ron, I think you need to post another fact to counter the fiction in your first "fact." Anyone else agree?

    By Blogger Mrs. T. Swede, at 12/14/2005 8:18 AM  

  • Indeed, Mrs. T. Swede. He owes us.

    By Blogger Webcritter, at 12/14/2005 7:27 PM  

  • On IRC, the Aardvark opined that his underwear modeling was limited to dancing along w/Tom Cruise in Risky Business while leaving the curtains open.

    By Blogger Xrysostom, at 12/15/2005 12:00 AM  

  • Dear Varangian (look that up! and you'll find out why you've studied Russian!),
    Just found out I've been tagged; I'll try to post something soon,
    Chris

    By Blogger CPA, at 12/20/2005 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home