.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Saturday, January 28, 2006 AD

Google Search: Lutheran Blog

...still puts me up there. What gets me is I didn't write that description for my blog:

In-your-face confrontation on doctrinal issues, life, and all aspects of Lutheranism from a Missouri Synod lay perspective.


Very accurate and I like it. Thanks to whoever submitted my blog and descript, too! I strongly suspect I have secret readers who won't put me in their blogrolls but will keep me in the blogreaders and bookmarks. Again, thanks for dropping by.

|

1 Comments:

  • I must reveal myself to be one of those "secret readers"--I admit to reading yours and your wifes blogs daily just to check up on those who claim to be the best friends of my future brother-in-law.

    By Anonymous Rachel, at 1/29/2006 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home