.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Monday, January 02, 2006 AD

Wilhelm Loehe...

...Today Pr. Aardvark shares with us about Wilhelm Loehe - a Lutheran theologian, pastor and missionary. I wasn't aware of Loehe's involvement in the formation of our Ft. Wayne seminary or equiping Lutheran teachers by creating a training institute for teachers. Another thing I learned was his involvement in missions to Brazil and Australia by equiping and training pastors. (Brazil holds a strong place in my 'heart' because I was down there for a missions trip a long time ago. The hardest work I've done in my whole life - even harder than the military.) Go read the whole thing!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home