.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Friday, February 24, 2006 AD

I Have This Hanging On the Inside of Our Window...


















...though this is not my primary position at my lab - they do rely on me heavily for my aircraft experience both civilian and military and my FAA license. I am officially a Non-Destructive Research Associate - that is my primary duty. And though I lack the years of experience in my new career compared to my coworker (undocumented 10 years of experience) and immediate boss (documented 20 years retired Air Force) - I dance circles around them in mathematics and physics (EM (my favorite), optics, thermodynamics (my next fav), ultrasonics and radiography).

|

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home