.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 AD

Influeza B was...

...kicking my ass the past few days. I had the first symptoms (a very deep congested cough) on Valentine's afternoon & evening during my math classes. I was progressively worse on Wednesday at work. I lasted a half of day of work on Thursday. I went home early and rested before my Thursday afternoon & evening classes. I was miserable. By the time I got home I was freezing (I only get cold when I'm sick). I did not go to work on Friday. Mrs. Swede got me to see a doctor that morning. I was informed by the doctor that I had Influenza B and that I was far too long in my symptoms for any relieft - that I would have to wait it out. The doctor gave me some cough medicine for relief.

This Sunday morning I am no longer coughing but still am "clammy" (Mrs. Swede's word). I will be working on homework today and hope to return to work tomorow.

UPDATE: My wife has been sick as well - she has an ear infection and may now have the flu. I feel like an ass for not mentioning this sooner.

Your prayers are appreciated.

|

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home