.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Monday, February 27, 2006 AD

So The Intolerant Thinks It Would Be Funny...

...To see me "dance circles".

Well, I must admit I can dance circles.

When you have two younger sisters who are into dancing - you as the big brother learn to dance: the cha-cha, the rumba, swing, the waltz (the viennese waltz kicks my ass) and the tango (my favorite). I also took a dance class with the Mrs. a few years back at the university - cake.

MOF, I would encourage all men (all wers) to learn this lost art. It will swoon your wife or soon-to-be wife.

|

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home