.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 AD

As The Largest Fillipino On Earth...

...I like to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I got to kick off Spring Break last night at a poker game with some of my Lutheran friends and Lutheran brother-in-law. Don't know who won: either Dan the Geologist or Nick the Dick. I was too "happy" (more like sleepy) from the Irish whiskey, and four pints of Irish Beer. Mrs. Swede had to pick me up. I wasn't feeling good this morning either. Ugg.

UPDATE: The final round was to Virgin-of-Fireworks and Nick the Dick. It was Nick the Dick who was the victor.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home