.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 AD

Dear Anon:

"You don't know me." - Eminem

"The force is strong with this one." - D. Vader

"I love his kung-fu." - Mrs. T. Swede

I haven't blogged about beer for a while though I've had many since the last beer review. That will soon be fixed when "Spring Break" starts - I hope.

You're right - I would love to write more theology posts but sometimes they are angry ones.

I also blog about one of many vocations I have: Non-Destructive Testing Research Associate in one of the best aviation R&D labs ever.

In the end...

"What You Do, Do Quickly"
will be sorely missed. I appreciated his candor.

BTW, Mr. Hogg et al, are wrong - they fall to another clever system of works-righteousness. Too bad.

It's easy for non-Ludderans-to-Ludderan converts to recognize works-righteous systems. IOW: Been there. Done that.

|

1 Comments:

  • "What You Do, Do Quickly" will be sorely missed. I appreciated his candor.

    What does this mean, Swede? I hadn't heard that he was going to pull the plug and sincerely hope he doesn't.

    By Blogger Xrysostom, at 3/20/2006 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home