.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 AD

One of the Joys of Blogging...

...is actually meeting one of the bloggers. In particular, I'm happy to meet the Lutheran bloggers. (Yes, my sectarianism again. Why would I want to meet a works-righteous oriented/theology of glory blogger?)

This Easter morn, we (myself, my lovely wife, Dan the Geologist and Jeff the Virgin of Fireworks) met Vicar "Router" of Free & Bound (formerly Out Standing in a Field) at our new church Christ Evangelical Lutheran, in Hutchinson, Kansas. It was such a pleasure. I wish him and his new fiancee well. He will truly be "bound".

:P

Please congratulate him!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home