.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 AD

Giddiness...

My lovely bride of almost four years is very giddy. You can read it here. She is a joyful people person anyways (how I deserve her - I don't know) but she has a particular reason now. We are moving out of our 400 square foot apartment into one that is over 800 square feet. This is not including the garage. We kept this under twice our normal rent as well (including the garage).

But the best part for my wife would be opening all our wedding gifts that we had to put in storage due to lack of space. She loves it - all over again.

Here's our new apartment building number:
















Here's our new apartment number:


|

1 Comments:

  • I love the red door with brass knocker! We have the same at our house. I hope I don't sound too giddy saying that! Happy Fourth to you both!

    By Blogger TKls2myhrt, at 6/29/2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home