.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Monday, September 04, 2006 AD

Keepin' Track Of Family and Friends Events...

...My naughty hottie and I have a Power Book G4. This is my first Mac and I love it; her n-th mac. I wish I knew more about Mac's but don't care to spend the time learning - I'd rather teach myself home-brewing beer. Anyway, one of the default products of Mac is i-Calendar. I was able to have different events for my wife, myself, our family and friends in different colors and filter which calendar we wanted to see. I thought it was good - but not great. I was not able to see the calendar from any location. Most locations have internet access school, work and home. We also were not satisfied by Yahoo and Outlook Web Access. I abhor MS products and I wish to some day spend some time learning the open-source shit that's out there.

I was one of those who was waiting for Google to make a calendar. It's out and in full running. Here's a primer of the Google calendar. It reminds of i-calendar because of the layout and colors. I can filter events and other calendars. We can even get reminders on our cell phone. Good shit.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home