.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrible Swede the "Earthy" Lutheran Blog vs The Largest Filipino on Earth vs "The Fluffy"
Doctrinal differences are important to the Lutherans because at the root of every false doctrine is the devil, seeking to destroy the Gospel.

Monday, October 30, 2006 AD

You Know My Plate Is Full...

...At school, at work and at home.

But every so often something "eats at me" and I break my busy routine and blog.

Hence, this post.

I've said this before here.

Now, another Lutheran clergyman forsakes his vows and goes East. I don't know Mr. Fenton and don't care to. He is a chicken-shit. Hopefully, the fall-out will be minimal.

He gives up a proper balance of Law and Gospel that Lutherans have for a life of Law in EO. Eastern Orthodoxy reminds me of my non-denominational charismatic past. A life of Law without knowing the sweetness of the Gospel.

Any way, I've got a plane to break, math proofs that need editing, and a wife to love.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home